- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: commensurate with skills
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Brad Esclavon
- Phone: 404.554.1466
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: please email Brad Esclavon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://oxblue.com
Founded in 2001, OxBlue is a construction technology company based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Everyday, OxBlue makes it possible for tens of thousands of people to monitor real-time progress on construction sites. In order to facilitate our continued growth, we are currently seeking a PHP/MySQL Programmer to join us in a full-time position. If you enjoy working in a creative, innovative, entrepreneurial environment that is user/client-obsessed, fast-paced, and voted 2012 Atlanta's Best and Brightest companies to work for, we may be a good match for each other.
The PHP Programmer role is a technical position responsible for full development life cycle of customer applications including: design, database and application development, testing, deployment, and bugfixes. The ideal candidate will have work experience and skills both as a PHP Developer and a Linux Systems Administrator. As a PHP Programmer, the candidate will be responsible for supporting our LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) server infrastructure.
This individual will perform a full range of system & server operations requiring knowledge of operating systems and scripting. They will be able to quickly diagnose server problems and employ preventive measures to maintain high availability servers. The candidate will develop new customer facing and internally used administrative applications for our products.
We value innovation, creativity, speed, and accuracy. We will provide you with the tools required to help us deliver users a positive experience.
Commensurate with skills and work experience, OxBlue competitively compensates based off of industry benchmarks. Our standard benefits include full company paid health insurance, optional discounted dental and vision coverage, and a generous 401k plan.
• Proven track record of designing effective, scalable, distributed, high performance software and/or e-business systems
• Highly proficient in PHP (minimum 2 years programming PHP for large scale projects)
• Production LAMP Server Support (minimum 2 years experience)
• Strong MySQL database design, fault-tolerance, optimization and management experience
• Excellent understanding of various network technologies: NFS, DNS, FTP, and SNMP.
• Strong background in system security and performance tuning
• Excellent communication and project planning skills, highly organized, ability to complete high level projects with little supervision
• Education: BS/BA Degree or equivalent development experience
• Full Time Salary Position. Typical work week is 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday with some off-hours work as needed.
• Applicant be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
To apply, please email a resume and to email@example.com with “PHP” in the subject line.
How to Apply: To apply, please email a resume and to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GT PHP Applicant” in the subject line.