- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Product Analyst - Math/Language Arts
Company: IXL Learning
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: San Mateo, CA
- Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
The foundation of IXL.com is our ability to automatically generate
exceptional questions and explanations. As a Product Analyst at IXL,
you’ll be involved in all aspects of the content development cycle,
including brainstorming, design, testing, and support. Your educational
insight, creative solutions, and extraordinarily high standards will
drive the success of our products.
IXL’s content development team is currently focused on designing our upcoming language arts product and expanding our math offerings to Algebra II. We are looking for a math and language arts specialist to join our team.
- Design engaging, interactive spelling, vocabulary, grammar, and math problems.
- Research and analyze content requirements, including domestic and international educational standards.
- Write and edit user-facing instructions and explanations.
- Produce innovative, simple solutions to design issues.
- Collaborate with user interface designers to create beautiful mockups.
- Vigilantly search for bugs and ensure they are properly destroyed.
- Understand our users and their educational needs.
- Help diagnose and resolve user support issues.
- Coordinate projects with employees from other departments.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in Linguistics, Math, English, Science, Engineering, or another field.
- Demonstrated technical abilities.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a wide variety of age groups.
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a wide variety of teams.
- Ability to be efficient and organized while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for improving education through technology.
- Knowledge of computer programming and Web technologies is a plus.
- Interest or experience in K-12 education is a plus.
IXL Learning is an educational technology company like no other. We develop dramatically innovative, first-of-their-kind products used by millions of learners, from children to adults. Our IXL product (located at IXL.com) is the world's most popular subscription-based learning site for K-12. Our other products include Quia Web, the original 'create-your-own' website for teachers, and Quia Books, the leading online platform for world-languages courses.
How to Apply: Please apply here: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oCy9WfwZ&s=GA_Tech