- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Product Development: Software Developer
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Lindsey Cox
- Phone: 404.483.7820
- Email: LCOX@achieveit.com
- Address: Lindsey Cox 404-483-7820 Piedmont Center 3575 Piedmont Road NE Building 15, Suite 1005 Atlanta, GA 30305
- Website: http://www.achieveit.com/achieveit-about-us/careers/
Job Purpose: The Software Developer works in conjunction with a development team under the direction of the Chief Engineer. The Software Developer is responsible for the full product lifecycle of our next generation product to help clients execute smarter, faster, and better. This position requires a high level of flexibility and the ability to learn quickly. A “self-starting” attitude is a must. Within our careers matrix, this position is based in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Work on a small collaborative team that is designing and developing a greenfield web application utilizing Agile processes.
- Full stack developer (database to browser).
- Writing clean code that will maintainable for the life of the product.
- Communicating daily with key stakeholders inside and sometimes outside the company.
- Works collaboratively with third-party integrations, consultants, or client IT staff.
- Adheres to strict QA procedures and documentation for version roll-outs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience developing in a modern OO language (preferably C#).
- Past experience with jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, ASP.Net Web API, and Linq is a plus.
- Past experience working on an Agile team is a plus.
- Demonstrable talent in working under pressure and time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and a self-starter.
- BONUS POINTS: Experience in UI/UX, mobile technologies, and REST API interfaces.
About AchieveIt: AchieveIt is changing the game by using a new approach to execution management and strategy development. Careers with us require that Team Members are passionate about helping organizations solve one of their biggest problems today: The ability to turn vision and goals into real, meaningful, and tangible results. Our suite of cloud-based applications gives companies access to a set of tools that enables them to execute smarter, faster, and better. We’ve added to this toolset a transformation roadmap that allows organizations to move easily from a culture of collaboration to a culture of accountability to a culture of execution – a natural path to becoming a truly innovative organization. By combining our technology firepower with our human brainpower, we help organizations achieve short- and long-term success. Those embarking on successful careers with us must be comfortable with an incredibly fast-paced environment, autonomy to make decisions, and working with an extremely motivated and talented group of people.
Our Values: Although we are a technology company, we are in the people business, and the careers pathway we have created ensures that people are at the heart of what we do. Titles and reporting relationships are less important to us than leading with courage, authenticity, and passion, three leadership traits that are required of everyone who works for us. Our values are embodied in our mission statement – “We help organizations execute smarter, faster, and better.” – and they illustrate what makes us special:
- Excellence, which requires us to look for ways to do everything better.
- Innovation, forcing us never to accept the status quo.
- Teamwork, with a focus on trust and personal responsibility.
Benefits: Each of our careers offers competitive salaries plus commissions, fantastic benefits, and an extremely enjoyable environment.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match that vests immediately
- Flexible healthcare spending account
- Eight paid holidays per year
- 13 paid vacation days per year
- 6½ paid sick days per year
- Four paid hours per month for volunteer work
- Fitness center membership
- Free onsite parking
- Company stock options
- All the soft drinks and snacks you can possibly consume
How to Apply: Email Resume to Lindsey Cox - LCOX@achieveit.com