- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Laura Marsee
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.cardlytics.com
Location/City: Atlanta, GA
Are you one of those technically proficient and creative individuals who wish they’d had an opportunity to contribute to a major institution in its infancy? If you are, then we can’t wait to meet you! At Cardlytics, you’ll face new challenges every day that will demand new and innovative solutions. Our culture is all about working hard and playing hard in a fun-loving environment.
We are looking for a rock star Operations Analyst to join the Cardlytics’ Engineering team. In this role, the Operations Analyst will collaborate very closely with multiple functions within the enterprise to manage the flow of data from Cardlytics to clients and vice versa. The Operations Analyst will possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, able to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of technical resources throughout the organization. Candidates who succeed in this role are often presented with opportunities to apply the foundational business understanding they acquire to technology or business related roles throughout the company.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in information technology-related area a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
• Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
• Experience working in Information Technology (but not required).
• Experience with Microsoft SQL
• Schedule: Weekdays – Rotating shift of 8 am – 12 pm (noon) and 10am – 5pm; Weekends - Rotating shift 11 am – 5 pm
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Power point
• Execute, monitor, and report progress of daily data operations with external systems
• Collect, monitor, and report information related to the external systems’ operational performance
• Reconcile data synchronization between internal and external systems
• Maintain version documentation for each external system, such as: versions, configuration settings, server specifications, etc.
• Coordinate execution of operational functions with internal and external teams
• Document, monitor, and investigate issues reported by users
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, potential equity for strong candidates, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.About CardlyticsCardlytics is a game-changing marketing and analytics platform, providing businesses, for the first time, with a timely and complete view of consumer purchase behavior. The company has unmatched, exclusive access to current and historical purchase behavior for nearly 70 million U.S. households, capturing spending across all stores and categories. The Cardlytics platform is built upon historical consumer purchase information, provided securely by its premier network of over 300 financial institution partners, including Bank of America, PNC and Regions Bank. The company is also the pioneer and leader in the card-linked marketing space, providing both national and local businesses with revenue-generating digital and mobile marketing options, based upon its core analytics platform.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.