- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Atcore Systems
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you a natural leader with a ‘can-do’ attitude? If so, read on to learn how you can join our stellar team and have direct influence on our business and customers as a Professional Services Manager.
Who we are:
Located in the heart of Buckhead, Atcore Systems is searching for an impressive and experienced Professional Services Manager to join our creative, fast-paced and exciting team.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in a strong tech savvy environment then there is no better address than in the Southeast!
To be considered for this position the successful candidate MUST enjoy being challenged, utilizing their exceptional skills and knowledge on a daily basis, working in a results-oriented work environment, and working with some super-smart, fun people.
The Professional Services Manager will ensure an exceptional customer experience is delivered. This individual must be organized, analytical, adept at working within a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and be able to handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Ensure successful delivery of consulting services, particularly through effective engagement and customer management
- Leads the scoping, sizing, and estimating efforts for assigned engagements
- Personally delivers billable consulting services, primarily in the context of managing engagements and providing team oversight
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partner representatives to ensure Atcore Systems is top of mind
- Own and manage customer satisfaction/loyalty with your customers. Proactively solve issues, as necessary
- Create and instill a culture of increasing bill rates and decreasing costs of delivering engagements
- Meet assigned revenue targets through growth in assigned accounts and effective utilization of direct reports
- Participates in recruiting and employee development activities to ensure a balanced team with the right set of skills
- Ensures that all team-members have a solid understanding of client business objectives and the plans in pace to attain those objectives
- Experience in consulting or software delivery
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous consulting management experience a plus
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve client, project and people issues
- Knowledge of SugarCRM a plus
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor in a strategic partnership
- Ability to learn and manage to ensure attainment of critical results
- Strong project management skills
Are you a good fit for this position?
If you are looking for the opportunity to work with talented and supportive team members, in addition to meeting amazing clients and playing a crucial role in helping their business grow, please email your resume to email@example.com
How to Apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org