- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Birmingham, AL
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Andrew Stein
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.r2metrics.com
Founded in 1996, R2Metrics provides managers of interest
rate risk with fast, reliable and inexpensive analytical tools and reports.
R2Metrics specializes in measuring interest rate risk and reward in bond
portfolios, bond swap transactions, and company balance sheets. Our analytical
tools are highly customizable and we can normally model 100% of the items in a
bond portfolio or on a company balance sheet, not just those items that are
relatively easy and precise to model. We have the ability and know-how to model
financial items with embedded options or other variables that can make accurate
Our tools are used monthly by over 500 banks throughout the country and reflect many years of hands-on experience in both banking and investment management. We provide management-friendly, common-sense risk solutions to financial institutions, investment managers, and securities firms in the day-to-day conduct of their business.
R2Metrics, Inc. is currently seeking a computer science student who is available for a paid internship for the rest of the summer. The intern will be responsible for program management and development in .NET, C#, and SQL. The location of the internship will be at R2Metrics, Inc. headquarters in Birmingham, AL.
· Seeking a degree in Computer Science
· Strong analytical and computer skills
· Preferred programming languages: .Net, C#, and SQL
· GPA of at least 3.0
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Motivated, driven, and a team player
· Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
For consideration for this position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply: Please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com.