- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: The Rainmaker Group, LLC
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Amanda Barfield
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 770-823-3070
- Website: http://letitrain.com
Come join one of the fastest growing market leaders specializing in the exciting field of Revenue Management and Profit Optimization. The Rainmaker Group
www.LetitRain.com), a privately-owned, entrepreneurial company, is seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to expand our talented and accomplished team.
Our sophisticated product line and our dedication to client care have made us #1 in our market. Our software solutions and consulting services are used by many of the biggest names in both the gaming-hospitality and multi-family housing industries. We focus on delivering high-quality products and exceptional client services, where each and every team member’s contributions are visible and important to our continued success.
We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation!
The QA Analyst will be part of Rainmaker’s research and development team.
Required Skills / Education:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems
- Experience testing ETL, Warehousing, Data Marts, reporting and BI applications
- Ability to write complex SQL queries which can combine data from multiple tables
- Excellent communication and partnership skills
- Experience performing reports validation and automated testing
- Must have backend SQL expertise
- Ability to quickly build test plans with solid test coverage for SQL applications
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art quality automation architectures, tools and techniques
- Experience in testing Web or multi-tenant Software
- Experience with MS-SQL tools (SQL Reporting Services, SQL Integration Services)
- Knowledge of highly scalable, highly available web server architectures and databases
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Excellent analytical, communication, client-focus, and collaborative skills
- Willingness to delve into the working details of the underlying software and work with developers to solve problems
The Rainmaker Group supports flextime and telecommuting, requires occasional travel and offers excellent benefits including medical, dental and 401 (k) matching. Learn more about our beautiful workplace and flexible environment. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards innovation and great ideas!
How to Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org