- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Pamlab Development
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Norcross, GA
- Compensation: $10.00/hr
- Contact Information
- Name: Angela Shock
- Phone: 404.989.4405
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Angela Shock Research Analyst Pamlab Development 30 Technology Pkwy S. Ste 175 Norcross, GA 30092-2995 (678) 353-3888 ext 8027 (office) (404) 989-4405 (mobile)
- Website: http://www.pamlab.com
We are a software development subsidiary of a large health care company building a REST based SOA platform for the health care industry. We are seeking talented individuals to help us build a world class web application platform.
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented person to join our team in Norcross, GA as our QA Analyst.
Problem solver and analytical thinker who thrives in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Aptitude and passion to learn
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous web services/Platform testing experience
- Understanding of JAVA, XML, or other programming languages
- Experience working with UNIX/Linux environments
- Web application testing experience
- Understanding of SQL Queries
- Macintosh experience
- Ranorex and/or Selenium Testing experience
- Exposure to Java API and Web Services Test execution
- Pharmacy experience a plus
We are a team of 15 operating in a fun, laid-back working atmosphere. Hours are flexible and will fall between 8:00am-6:00pm M-F. Compensation is $10/hr.
The QA Analyst intern will learn to execute test iterations, track and report results and troubleshoot issues as they arise. This individual will be thoroughly exposed to SDLC processes and QA lifecycle methodology. If this sounds like your cup of tea, we want to hear from you!
How to Apply: Those interested in applying for the QA Analyst internship position – forward your resume with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.