- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Premier healthcare alliance
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
Work within Premier’s Testing Center of Excellence to assist in the development of various Clinical or Supply Chain SaaS applications.
Your work scope will include some or all of the following assignments, dependent on scope:
- Design, develop, enhance and execute manual as well as automated test cases
- Perform functional, regression, or security testing for our solutions.
- Enhance and maintain the QA Automation Test Suite in HP’s Quick Test Professional
- Uncover, document and verify defects discovered in our applications.
- Work with development and cross functional teams to resolve issues.
- Design and enhance web portals for best practice reference materials
Our positions offer an excellent opportunity to develop technical skills with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, test engineers, UX designers and business professionals focused on the next generation software. You will gain real life experience in the corporate world with hands-on experience using the latest technologies, software principles and industry leading Quality Tools.
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s in Computer Science (all concentrations)
- Interest in black box testing and acquiring knowledge of automation testing tools
- Excellent organization, time management and attention to detail
- Experience with Java/J2EE, OO design, Eclipse, SOA frameworks, Oracle/DB2
- Solid knowledge of relational database structures and SQL
- Knowledge of application security (ethical hacking, penetration and vulnerability)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
How to Apply: Please apply on our website: careers.premierinc.com Job ID: SLC20120409-49166