- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Research assistant position on 2D/3D pathology image analysis
Company: Emory University
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Masters Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Jun Kong
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Jun Kong, PhD Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Informatics Emory University Ph:404-712-0055; Fax:404-727-4992 http://www.bmi.emory.edu/junkong
- Website: http://www.bmi.emory.edu/junkong
To Prospective Applicants:
1. Candidates are required to have good background in at least one of the following areas: Mathematics, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Biostatistics, or Biomedical Engineering.
2. Strong motivation for image analysis related research and Strong sense of responsibility to complete research in a timely manner.
3. Strong programming skills in Matlab, and C++ is a must; some experience with R/SAS is preferred; experience with OpenGL, OpenCV, and OpenSlide is a strong plus; some experience with High Performance Computing and Database would be even better.
4. Good GPA in major courses, especially mathematics and computer related courses.
5. Candidates for research assistant positions are expected to work independently. Meanwhile, I will give you detailed instructions and help during the complete course of research work.
To get yourself more sense of what research work I do, please visit the following websites for more information:
For those who are interested in this position, please send email to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume. The subject of your email should be Application to Research Assistant. Thanks!
Jun Kong, PhD
Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Informatics
How to Apply: For those who are interested in this position, please send email to me (email@example.com) with your resume. The subject of your email should be Application to Research Assistant. Thanks!