- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Ruby on Raills (or YEI) Web Developer
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Marietta, GA
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: Erroll Keller
- Phone: 573.268.5846
- Email: Info@findbball.com
- Address: Erroll Keller
- Website: http://Findbball.com
Who we are:
Findbball is all about promoting positive character in the lifestyle of athletes and helping others achieve their health and fitness needs. We are made up of ex-collegiate athletes, coaches, sports enthusiast and casual gym goers who all share a passion for a healthy and active lifestyle.
We are looking for talented individuals, who are full of initiative and energy, and want to work for a trendy, fast-growing technology company that specializes in supporting and inspiring active lifestyles.
You will have a direct impact
The Back-end Web Developer Internship is a perfect position for someone who has a passion for clean, handwritten code, and building amazing products that will have a direct impact on an expanding company. This opportunity will further your experience working in web-based application development.
Let’s talk qualifications:
· Experience with frameworks like Ruby on Rails and YII
· Understanding of database environments (MySQL, etc.) coupled with a love for fast queries and big data
· Strong technical background and desire to develop and maintain dynamic database driven webpages
· Fluent English
A real plus:
o Understanding of Git control system
o A love for health and fitness!
What’s in it for you?
· You will get to work for unequivocally, the coolest team in this current realm and we want to help you achieve your goals.
· With the exception of weekly and bi-monthly meetings, most projects are virtual. Some travel may be required. If required, we will cover it!
· You get to know your efforts are truly bettering the lives of thousands of people every day.
· You will LEARN and amass indispensable EXPERIENCE and gather a deeper understanding of industry standards.
· Summer internship (10-12 weeks; 15-20 hours/week). Fall internship can be discussed.
· Participate in staff meetings, strategic planning meetings, and assist in day-to-day operations as needed.
· All interns will have specific assigned responsibilities and again we are open to helping you.
How to Apply: Please send your resume to info@Findbball.com