- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: TechValidate Software
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Berkeley, CA
- Contact Information
- Name: Jordan McKible
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.techvalidate.com
We're looking for a full-stack engineer that take prides in his or her work. You should care about the quality of your code, the user experience, and how your choices impact the business as a whole. You need to be able to evaluate tradeoffs and make decisions. You will be responsible for the entire code base. Strong opinions welcome.
- Fluent in Ruby and Rails
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Understanding of HTTP
- Experience with production Linux environments
Years of experience are not important. You should be able to demonstrate your notion of good code with concrete examples.
We have a small, close-knit development team that works with senior management, sales, and customer support. The company culture is extremely transparent. We work collaboratively to solve problems across the business. Every team member is responsible for identifying and prioritizing new feature development.
TechValidate is a fast-growing software company located in Berkeley. We are a B2B SaaS company with a wide range of customers. We have a unique offering that automates the creation of marketing content based on the voice of real users.
Some things that make TechValidate different from most startups:
- Solidly profitable
- Several years of consistent growth under our belt
- Bootstrapped -- no VCs telling us what to do
- Lean development team, where each person has a major impact
- Flat hierarchy, zero bureaucracy
- No direct competitors
How to Apply: Send your resume, along with an application or project you've developed and maintained. Also tell us why TechValidate is a good fit for you.