- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Ruby on Rails Developer / $70 - 80k / North Druid Hills area
Company: A Smart Start-Up Technology Firm
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Jacob Terrell
- Phone: 404.252.3889
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Jacob Terrell firstname.lastname@example.org 404.252.3889
- Website: http://www.firstproinc.com
Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
Growing company has a need for a sharp Ruby on Rails Software Engineer on a contract to perm basis. In this role, you must have a strong understanding of open source technologies and have work experience with Apache (Solr/Lucene). This is a challenging yet rewarding environment, as you will have a voice in design and product decisions, work on an intelligent and enthused team of 5 other Developers, and have consistent involvement with emerging technologies (interest in github, etc preferred).
This is a relaxed environment that offers work from home, generous salaries, and 401K. They also offer profit sharing as the company continues to increase its profits. If you are smart, want to stay on the technology edge, and want to be able to expand your skills and remain creative, this is for you!
- 2+ years with Java or Ruby on Rails in a web-based environment.
- Apache set - Solr and Lucene on top of the data store
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Full-stack framework - gather information from the web server, talking to or querying the database, template rendering out of the box, etc.
- Understands efficient ways to test a web app.
- Enjoys tinkering, whether it is with Django or figuring out ways to improve a product's UX.
- Clojure or Groovy
- CSS, HTML5
How to Apply: Send you resume to Jacob Terrell at email@example.com with "Ruby Developer' in subject line.