- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Sales Analyst, Retailer Analytics
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Laura Marsee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.cardlytics.com/
Are you one of those technically proficient and creative individuals who wish they’d had an opportunity to contribute to a major institution in its infancy? If you are, then we can’t wait to meet you! At Cardlytics, you’ll face new challenges every day that will demand new and innovative solutions. Our culture is all about working hard and playing hard in a fun-loving environment.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Analyst to join the Cardlytics team! The Sales Analyst, Retailer Analytics will work closely with the Account Management Team, Sales, BI Team, and Bank Analytics. The ideal candidate must be proficient in either SAS or SQL.
Skills and Requirements
- Utilize SAS and SQL to:
- Produce standard test versus control analyses
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data and information
- Troubleshoot data issues
- Work with the data quality team to resolve identified issues
- Create and deliver standard reports and transition reporting to SAS and/or Business Intelligence platform.
- Contribute to the enhancement of all analytical methodologies.
- Work with large, aggregated data sets..
- Grow into a position of advanced statistical responsibilities.
- First class client service
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Energetic, can-do attitude
- Patient and adaptable
- Proactive problem solving capabilities
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented spirit
- 2-3 years business experience
- Strong teamwork
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Quantitative degree such as statistics, operations research, engineering, mathematics, or econometrics
- Ability to interpret analytical results
- Proficient in SAS and Proc SQL
- Standard SQL, T-SQL or Microsoft SQL Server-based experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Marketing Research or similar
- Graduate degree a plus
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, potential equity for strong candidates, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Cardlytics is a game-changing marketing and analytics platform, providing businesses, for the first time, with a timely and complete view of consumer purchase behavior. The company has unmatched, exclusive access to current and historical purchase behavior for nearly 70 million U.S. households, capturing spending across all stores and categories. The Cardlytics platform is built upon historical consumer purchase information, provided securely by its premier network of over 300 financial institution partners, including Bank of America, PNC and Regions Bank. The company is also the pioneer and leader in the card-linked marketing space, providing both national and local businesses with revenue-generating digital and mobile marketing options, based upon its core analytics platform.
How to Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com.