- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Atcore Systems
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: Paid Internship
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
We are seeking a part time Sales Intern that is proactive and passionate about seeking out new opportunities and showcasing products. This internship has the potential to grow into a full-time Sales Representative role.
- Create targeted emails and follow contact cadence on a daily basis
- Update and maintain accurate customer and lead records
- Generate leads for the Sales Team
- Perform product webinars/demos as needed
- Ensures high customer satisfaction, positive feedback and repeat business
- We want a highly energetic, motivated and proactive individual that has entrepreneurial qualities.
- Works well under high pressure
- Tech Savvy
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Clear organization skills
- Strong time management skills
- High-level communication skills
- Ability to self-start and work independently; proactive and motivated
- Lead generation skills
- Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service
- Experience with SugarCRM or another CRM a plus
- The stronger the understanding of application development the better
- Must be able to work at the office located in Atlanta (Buckhead area)
Who we are:
Located in the heart of Buckhead, at One Alliance Center, Atcore Systems is searching for an impressive Sales Intern to join our creative, fast-paced and exciting team. If you enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit and like working in a strong tech savvy environment then there is no better place than Atcore Systems!
To be considered for this position the successful candidate MUST enjoy being challenged, utilizing their exceptional skills and knowledge on a daily basis, working in a results-oriented work environment, and working with some super-smart, fun people.
The ideal candidate will need to be someone who is proactive and works well individually as well as with the team. This individual must be personable, organized, dependable, and have excellent communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Paid Internship
- Flexibility in daily scheduling
- An entrepreneurial open environment
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and development
- A leadership team who encourages individual autonomy
- A fun, casual, comfortable work environment
- Great snacks!
Are you a good fit for this position?
How to Apply: If you think you’re the right fit send your resume with subject line Sales Intern to firstname.lastname@example.org