- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Rockwell Automation
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Mayfield Heights, OH
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Ben White
- Email: Bwhite1@ra.rockwell.com
- Website: http://www.rockwellautomation.com
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science
Exposure to secure computing concepts and cryptographic practices is a plus.
Interest and experience in one or more programming languages as well as some application experience with microcontrollers.
|Are you an engineering professional looking for a place to have significant
impact in a new product development organization? |
Do you enjoy developing applications in C, C++, Python, or a similar language?
Are you interested in a career with a large company with competitive pay and benefits?
Are you interested in opportunities to grow and demonstrate your leadership skills as members of cross functional product development teams?
Are you curious what industrial control systems are, and how they impact our daily lives? Are you curious how to secure them?
Do you enjoy the idea of contributing to ensuring industrial control systems are secure against modern day threats?
Consider a career in the Rockwell Automation test organization.
As an engineer in our team, you will
• Be the first customer for new control products and shape their development
• Play a key role in evaluating product quality by participating in cross functional teams focused on new product and security feature development in embedded software systems for the industrial control market.
• Use your technical and analytic skills to develop and execute test strategies on leading industrial control products where quality and security is critical
• Develop your knowledge of industrial controls and security practices behind them
• Design, develop, automate, and execute applications to verify features, functionality and integrity in our products
• Collaborate with developers and other testers to investigate product defects to determine root cause and verify fixes
• Participate as a team member in an organization that rewards ingenuity and is constantly challenged to determine design risks and benefits
Why Rockwell Automation?
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join an organization that rewards innovation and creativity through patents, Innovation and Engineer of the Year awards, along with a celebration of Engineer’s Week every year.
You join a diverse, inclusive, and global community with a passion for invention; a place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. Rockwell Automation is a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives business growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
How to Apply: Go to this link! https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=12166&siteid=105&AReq=50465BR