- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Atcore Systems
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Are you a natural leader with a ‘can-do’ attitude? If so, read on to learn how you can join our stellar team and have direct influence on our business and for our customers as our Sencha Developer.
Who we are:
Located in the heart of Buckhead (Atlanta Technology Village), Atcore Systems is searching for an impressive and experienced Sencha Developer to join our creative, fast-paced and exciting team.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in a strong tech savvy environment then there is no better address than in the Southeast!
To be considered for this position the successful candidate MUST enjoy being challenged, utilizing their exceptional skills and knowledge on a daily basis, working in a results-oriented work environment, wearing multiple hats, and working with some super-smart, fun people.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in UI design and development (at least 2 years)
- Experience in Sencha Ext JS (at least 2 years)
- Possess one or more following skills:
- Servlets, RESTful web services
- Eclipse, Firebug
- MySQL Database and SQL queries
- Experience with object oriented design and programming
- Solid programming experience and debugging skills
- Performance analysis and troubleshooting
- Sound understanding of networking and storage related systems
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, operating systems, networking, data structures and standard programming practices
- Possess and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Appreciate and seek elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Has a passion for problem solving
- Strive to build well-documented and maintainable code.
- Enjoy and appreciate collaboration with other developers.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient experience developing and designing responsive web applications for multiple devices
- Understand mobile-web development frameworks, design patterns and software integrations
- Experience with MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Experience with PHP, MVC 4 web API a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility in daily scheduling
- An entrepreneurial open environment
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and development
- A leadership team who encourages individual autonomy
- A fun, casual, comfortable work environment (and cubical-free!)
Are you a good fit for this position?
If you are looking for the opportunity to work with talented and supportive team members, in addition to meeting amazing clients and playing a crucial role in helping their business grow, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: Please submit resumes to email@example.com