- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: AT&T Mobility
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: Much greater than entry level position
- Educational Requirements: Masters Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Scott Stillman
- Phone: 404.499.7175
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 404-499-7175 Please leave a message if no answer with a call back number.
- Website: https://att.taleo.net/careersection/10161/jobdetail.ftl
· Demonstrated a solid understanding of JAVA and object oriented technologies. Developed real world transactional applications.
· Embedded development desired and basic fundamentals of programming in C.
· Solid understanding of a Unix based operating system: paging/swapping, inter-process communication, devices and device driver fundamentals, file system concepts like inode and superblock. Can perform system analysis and tuning.
· Solid understanding of fundamental networking/distributed computing environments and concepts. Understands the principles of routing and client/server programming.
· Ability to write detailed scripts in at least one, preferably two languages, (shell scripts, Perl, Tk, etc.).
· Ability to perform at least minimal debugging and modification of existing scripts, configuration files, etc.
· Ability to perform most security audits, and protect the system against intrusion.
· Understanding of SQL and ability to write complex queries.
· Fundamental understanding and experience in database fundamentals.
· Independent problem solving; self-directed, self-starting.
· Looks for a candidate that meets above requirements but this person can be a recent graduate from a major university (CS preferred).
· Advanced degree in CS is a plus.
· Extensive programming experience in an applicable language
· Publications or contributions within the field of system administration (e.g., open source contributions).
· Design/implement/maintain our current code base to meet requirements or fix existing issues.
· Work to harden existing product for deployment.
How to Apply: Go onto the AT&T URL listed and apply.