- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Senior Software Engineer - Network Management Division
Company: Ipswitch, Inc
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Pamela Glennon
- Phone: 781.676.5737
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: http://careers.ipswitch.com
- Website: http://careers.ipswitch.com
Design and develop high performance software for the WhatsUp Gold Network Management Product Suite utilizing .Net 4.0 and Entity Framework on a Windows Platform in a growing technology company. The primary focus of the position will be on backend framework and services development for the WhatsUp Gold platform with the potential for UI development as well.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Design, develop, deliver and maintain high quality, performing software applications using the latest technologies, innovations and software best practices including consideration for security and performance.
- Analyze requirements for new products and product enhancements.
- Produce and document designs based on the analysis of requirements.
- Work with product architects to ensure designs meet strategic goals.
- Provide assistance and mentor other developers on design and development issues, as needed.
- Provide timely and accurate estimates for project tasks.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities including a “big-picture” understanding of priorities and impacts, and proven experience in juggling and completing tasks.
- Collaborate with other departments, i.e. Software Quality Assurance and Technical Documentation.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
Education and/or Experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of object oriented design and programming skills a must
- 3+ years of programming in C# on a Windows platform preferred
- Experience developing architectures, frameworks and services a plus
- Experience with enterprise application development a plus
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks (e.g. MEF) a plus
- Experience with networking protocols and network management a plus
- Experience with the .NET Entity Framework a plus
- Experience with WCF in general and WebAPI specifically a plus
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC a plus
- Experience with Agile development in general and Scrum specifically a plus
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
Benefits: Ipswitch provides their employees a comprehensive full benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement, online training program, paid time off, fitness and wellness benefits. We value our employees and provide you a unique working environment to harvest your talents. It is an exciting time at Ipswitch! We would like to have you join our team.
Ipswitch, Inc. has been named one of the Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2010, 2011 and 2012 in the greater Boston area. It is an exciting time at Ipswitch! We would like to have you join our team!!!
Statement to Third Party Agencies: To ALL recruitment agencies: Ipswitch, Inc. only accepts resumes from agencies on the Ipswitch preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Ipswitch employees, or any Ipswitch facility. Ipswitch is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
How to Apply: http://careers.ipswitch.com