- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
SharePoint Developer (2010/2013)
Company: Yortech Solutions, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: Stipend
- Contact Information
- Name: Pyper Johnson
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.yortechsolutions.com
Job Description Summary:
The SharePoint Software Developer applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals. Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities. Work with project stakeholders on a daily basis as required. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Specific activities may change from time to time. As a SharePoint Developer you will be able to perform the following duties:
· Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
· Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2010 and new 2013.
· Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
· Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
· Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
· Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
· Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
· Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
· Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
· Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
· Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
· Currently acquiring or already has a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
· Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
· Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
· Must have a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code.
· Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects from concept to production.
· Must be able to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end user documentation.
· Must be well able to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change.
· Possess leadership skills and ability to be led in a manner that is healthy to our positive and productive work environment.
· Emphasizes personal and professional growth by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Must rely on project management experience and judgment to accomplish goals in a variety of tasks.
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and able to read and write in English.
Great opportunity to learn, enhance skill set, gain experience and work with a local government agency.
How to Apply: Please submit resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org