- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Ci Acutation
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Brad Bowman
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Brad Bowman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.ciactuation.com
About the Job:
We are hiring a junior to mid-level C# ASP.NET
Developer for our Alpharetta, GA office. This is a great opportunity to
grow your skills with a small development team that creates and manages the
company’s custom business system, corporate website, and other technical needs. Our business system is used by the entire
company at our 5 locations across the country to manage inventory, create Requests
for Quotes, Quotes, Jobs/Work Orders, and Invoices. It also tracks sales
projections, provides dashboard views to upper level management, monitors data
integrity, and anything else that can make our company more efficient. Our
corporate site is on a DotNetNuke ASP.NET content management system.
Our Developers focus on making our web based business system better to meet the needs of our employees. Our new business system is on an ASP.NET C# 4.0 platform. We are currently moving functionality from our older JSP based business web system to our new system. Part of our task is also to make our Jquery mobile based business system better for our employees that access it via tablets and smartphones with the possibility of an android app offering in the future.
As a developer on our team, you will have room to be flexible to use the latest technology to satisfy our company’s business needs.
We have an awesome work environment with:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance benefits available for the employee
- Company sponsored 401k
- Casual dress
- Solve support tickets that are created to address technical problems with our company business system.
- Work closely with our development team to complete tasks on our Future Enhancements List.
- Perform unit testing on configured/customized code using manual and automated tools.
- Collaborate with team members to provide accurate estimations, timelines, and risks associated with development.
- Perform research and analysis on technical issues, provide recommendations and resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree- preferably in CS, Computer Engineering, etc.
- Must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the US. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates.
- 1-6 years of Software Development / Engineering experience with 75% of time devoted to development.
- Experience in core aspects of web application development including design, development, separation of layers, configuration, performance, integration, analytics, and object oriented programming.
- Core skills with .NET framework (3.5/4.0), ASP.NET, C#, Java, Layered system architecture and design patterns (MVP, MVC), Web services, MySql, SQL Server, SVN repository, Eclipse, Visual Studio, IIS
- Mobile development is a plus in the area of Jquery Mobile, Android, and iOS
- DotNetNuke experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, motivated, results-driven self-starter that takes initiative
How to Apply: Email Resume to email@example.com