- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Sageworks, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Compensation: 70-80k or depending on experience
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Kelsey Zavelo
- Phone: 252.675.2492
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Kelsey Zavelo Associate Recruiter 5565 Centerview Drive Raleigh, NC 27606
- Website: http://www.sageworks.com
Sageworks is the leader in the financial analysis of privately held companies (www.sageworks.com). Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, our mission is to turn complex financial data into actionable intelligence that empowers people to make better financial decisions. Our patented, web-based technology rapidly analyzes financial information and uses artificial intelligence to aggregate and interpret financial data on privately-held companies. Thousands of accounting firms and financial institutions use Sageworks’ software and financial data in their operations. We have been recognized by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S. Sageworks has a deliberately unique environment and culture that is casual but extremely results-oriented. We hire assertive, directed individuals who are goal-oriented and are committed to our vision of changing how financial information is used by business people.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled software developer to help us leverage and build upon our core expert system and suites of financial analysis products. The position will require software development work in a fast-paced, intense environment at a rapidly growing company. The expectation for this individual is to not only execute but innovate at a high level. Ideal candidates are developers who "live to code and code to live"; they must be passionate about software development. We believe in challenging our developers with large-scale, intellectually stimulating work and rewarding them with very competitive compensation packages.
• Build, enhance, and maintain world-class web applications
• Conduct focus groups, develop product specifications, build prototypes, and write test plans
• Perform QA and bug fixing work during the training phase
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience in web application development and Object-Oriented Design and Programming is required
• Experience in delivering commercial strength software products used by thousands of users
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
How to Apply: Applicants should send their resume to Kelsey Zavelo at email@example.com.