- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Villa Rica, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Derek Anderson
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.nitorco.com
About the Position
The primary function of the Software Developer is to build custom software solutions. He/she will participate in every phase of the software product lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, estimating, implementation, maintenance, training, and support. Additionally, the engineer may participate in other various aspects of a business such as designing and implementing a marketing package or giving input into the direction of the company. We are a small organization and our goal is to function as a team with valued input from all team members.
- Proficient with C# or Visual Basic .NET
- Proficient in Transact SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Any understanding of advanced networking is a plus
- Experience with web services, SOAP, and XML processing
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports or a similar reporting engine
Location & Hours
This job will work Monday through Friday out of our office located in Villa Rica, Georgia. It entails standard work hours at 40 hours per week. There is a possibility that the candidate may have to travel once every few months.
How to Apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.