- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Arxceo has an immediate opening for a graduate student who is interested in flexible part-time work near the Tech campus until graduation, with possible long-term employment at Arxceo or our sister companies.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science
· Experience with C, C++, Java, PHP, MySQL
· Familiarity with Linux, common command-line syntax, BASH scripting, etc.
· Networking and data communications coursework
· Familiarity with network analysis tools such as Wireshark
· Security coursework (completed or in progress)
· Experience with network security tools such as nmap
· Hacking skills such as rooting Android phones
· Experience with content management systems such as Joomla or Drupal
· Android application development
· Fluency in written and/or spoken Japanese
· Long term willingness for international travel after graduation
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently on diverse projects with little supervision. Arxceo has many projects that require immediate attention, and an ideal candidate will have the opportunity to select from among the available projects based on his or her interests and available time.
Arxceo provides anti-reconnaissance and anomaly behavioral-based attack prevention that can secure communicating devices as diverse as M2M embedded systems, mobile phones, tablets, automatic teller machines, high-speed routers, and so on. Founded in 2003, Arxceo was acquired by Japan Communications, Inc. (JCI), with its offices conveniently close to the Tech campus at 17th Street and West Peachtree Road. Arxceo is a casual attire workplace, five days a week.
How to Apply: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a resume with your relevant coursework (past and current) and any previous relevant employment experience.