- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Software Developer Trainee - Internship
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Contact Information
- Name: Orienthia Speakman
- Phone: 404.346.1900 x0
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.ircoder.com/
Software Developer Trainee –Internship
This is an excellent entry-level part-time opportunity for a software developer internship that could result in full-time employment as a Software Developer Trainee. This candidate will be brought on board to maintain and update an internal application written in C# .
Primary responsibilities include:
- Updating existing web-based software product
- Enhancing and maintaining existing system.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate programming tools.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Candidates should demonstrate the ability to deliver business solutions through the entire software development life cycle.
- Candidates must possess proven customer relationship skills, strong communication skills, an ability to learn new technologies and a desire to work in a team.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited software design or computer science program.
No Benefits. Casual Dress
For resumes and inquiries, please contact Orienthia Speakman at (404) 346-1900, Ext. 0 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3355 Lenox Road, Suite 242
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
How to Apply: Email or phone.