- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: BrightEdge Technologies, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: San Mateo, CA
- Contact Information
- Name: Jensen Smith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.brightedge.com/
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER IN TEST:
The Software Development Engineer in Test position at BrightEdge is an incredible growth opportunity for the right candidate. Develop automated testing systems that leverage in-house scripts and commercial tools for complex, multi-tiered and multi-tenant cloud-based applications. Perform white box and black box testing to enforce the highest level of product quality for the BrightEdge Platform, used by some of the largest companies in the world.
- Fast-paced and intense development environment (SCRUM methodology) with weekly sprints
- Develop expertise in the product and ensure that features are correctly deployed
- Develop test plans, test scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Develop automated test scripts that cover a range of technology components, including browser compatibility, MVC, database, and distributed computing components
- Identify and clearly document errors and inconsistencies in the functionality, usability and performance of the product
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Testing Methodologies
- Experience in diagnosing, tracking, and resolving quality issues
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Strong understanding of data structures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Good object oriented programming skills
- Familiarity with scripting languages
- Familiarity with databases
- Ability to write test plans, test cases and test summary reports
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and pay close attention to detail
Are you ready to put your career on a fast track by joining an exceptionally talented, hard charging team that is dominating the market? If you want to be part of this fast moving environment you need to be a smart and driven professional, committed to success. Ideal candidates should be highly competitive, quick on their feet, adaptable to change and ready to take ownership of their role.
BrightEdge is the leading site, search and social management solution for global enterprises, helping more than 1,100 of the world's largest brands stay ahead in the rapidly evolving Internet landscape. BrightEdge S3 drives more than $3 billion in organic search across industries, harnessing the power of analytics to drive revenue from web sites, search engines and social networks across the globe in a measurable, predictable way.
BrightEdge is based in San Mateo, CA and is privately held with financing from Battery Ventures, Altos Ventures and Illuminate Ventures. BrightEdge is regularly featured in leading journals and magazines, such as TechCrunch, MarketWatch, and Business Insider. It was named in OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies of 2011.
How to Apply: Apply here: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=osNaWfw5&s=gatech_collegeOfComp