- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Nuesoft Technologies
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: Amanda Finley
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Nuesoft Technologies, Inc. 1685 Terrell Mill Rd. Marietta, GA 30067
- Website: http://www.nuesoft.com
Sharpen your CS or engineering skills by participating in software development at Nuesoft. Interns obtain real-world exposure to the actual design and development of software. Gain meaningful experience in areas that are highly relevant to the current technical trends – namely cloud-based systems, mobile software development, multi-tier systems etc.
No prior Healthcare IT software experience is required.
- Develop in Java, creating and maintaining database driven software
- Create software design documents for implementation by self or others
- Estimate work efforts and perform to those estimations
- Implement software designs and perform unit testing
- Provide technical assistance to other developers, as needed
- Work cooperatively in a team environment, openly sharing ideas and accepting improvement feedback
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with internal team members and external clients
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering
- A passion for writing JAVA based software, with an aptitude for lifelong learning
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to changing work demands
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to handle a dynamic work environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Desire to grow skills and take on more complex/critical tasks
When appropriate, we also sponsor the H1B visa for the candidates that continue with us on a full-time basis.
How to Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com. Include your name and "Software Development Intern" in the email subject line.