- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Do you have a passion for Ruby on Rails development? Are you an expert in object oriented programming with a strong desire to learn Ruby on Rails?
CareerBuilder is looking for a passionate and experienced Software Engineer to join our Consumer Engagement Team. In this role, you will help us deliver amazing products that allow our users to find the job of their dreams.
CareerBuilder is the global leader in human capital solutions, helping companies target and attract their most important assets – their people. We use world class technology, detailed data analysis, a comprehensive partner network and superior customer service to match the right people with the right jobs. You may know CareerBuilder as the nation’s largest job board, yet we have evolved to be so much more.
A Day in the Life…
· Help us better engage our consumers by developing web applications, APIs, and backends for the CareerBuilder site which supports millions of unique visitors per day
· Work with a variety of cloud and open source technologies to help build and inspire the architecture of the future
· Bring your code to life using your choice of a MacBook Pro, Air, or a Windows laptop if you prefer
· Our coding philosophies align with SOLID principles and Clean Code embodies our culture
What we need from you…
· A passion for bringing your visions to reality through code; Understanding of Object Oriented required, knowledge of MVC is an added plus
· Participate and contribute to a culture of learning, collaboration and innovation; we expect you communicate effectively by leaving eloquent comments on pull requests, and like to use dry erase markers to enhance discussions. Peer review is vital to our Rails development workflow
· Ability to immediately step in as an Individual contributor, but also the willingness to share ideas and help other Software Engineers as we migrate from our legacy platform to Ruby on Rails
· Demonstrated ability to earn your teammates' trust and respect through clear, honest, and helpful communication.
BS in Computer Science or related
When you're focused on the goal, not the path – you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder.com is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
· Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
· Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
· Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor’s and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
· $400 Annual Reimbursement for Wellness Activities, including your gym membership!
· 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2 year vesting schedule!
· Five Star Company Paid Trips-if you hit your numbers, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Not Ready to Apply? JOIN OUR COLLEGE NETWORK: College Network
How to Apply: Online at www.careerbuildercareers.com