- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Guided Therapeutics, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Guided Therapeutics Inc. email: email@example.com
Guided Therapeutics is seeking an Experienced Software Engineer to support our continuing development of new and existing cancer screening medical devices. The ideal candidate communicates ideas clearly and effectively, demonstrates an attention to detail, time management skills and a strong work ethic. This is a direct hire position.
· Design, document, develop, test and improve complex medical software.
· Analyze software performance to identify potential problems and improvements.
· Actively participate in all facets of the medical software development life cycle.
· BS, MS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
· Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 using C# and .NET 3.5 or 4
· Strong documentation skills in a formal software life cycle environment.
· Embedded Windows 7 OS
· USB data transaction with custom hardware
· Developing hardware controls for embedded components in medical systems
· Parallel programming and multithreading
· Device drivers, video driver and/or USB drivers experience
· ANSI/AAMI/IEC 62304:2006 Medical Device Software – Life Cycle
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org