- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Duluth, GA
- Contact Information
- Name: KELLY MYERS
- Email: KELLY.L.MYERS@ERICSSON.COM
- Website: http://www.ericsson.com
Ericsson is a world’ s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries. Today, more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic goes through Ericsson networks in over 180 countries, and we support customers’ networks servicing more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Using innovation to empower people, business and community, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals. We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Software Engineer needed to develop leading-edge digital Video on Demand applications, Video Content Delivery and Management infrastructure software. This Engineer will be part of an agile development team developing applications using leading edge technologies. Responsibilities include design, implementation, testing and support of the software applications.
Qualifications - External
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years hands on experience developing software components in Java, Ruby or Erlang.
- Understanding of distributed software systems, asynchronous messaging and RESTful Web Services.
- Experience creating automated tests at the unit, integration and performance/load level and integrating those tests into a continuous build environment.
- Understanding of object oriented design and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to interface with third party software vendors to assist in installation and operation of our products.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and an ability to understand and articulate complex ideas and concepts in both verbal and written form
- Motivated self
- starting individual; team player to collaborate with local and remote teams.
Finally, Ericsson offers competitive benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, a matched 401K plan, and ESPP.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
How to Apply: Students may apply by emailing Kelly (Kelly.L.Myers@ericsson.com)