- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Position Overview As a member of the core Development team, you will help build cloud-based VoIP solutions. On our team you'll have the ability to apply all that you've learned enhancing the platform relied upon by our customers. At Vocalocity you'll have the opportunity to shape your career path based solely on your talent and work ethic. The successful candidate must have a BS in Computer Science.
• Implement requirements as defined by the business quickly in a collaborative fashion, with a high degree of quality.
• Participate in the complete agile development process including planning, architecture design and demo sessions.
• Evaluate new technologies and techniques for incorporation into products and processes.
• Research, review and repair legacy code.
• Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
• Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
• Test code to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that code results are accurate.
Is this position for you? Do people describe you as … • Creative • Self-motivating • Able to work independently or in a team Do your skills include … • Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills • Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers and staff • Excellent Communications – both verbal and written
How to Apply: How to contact us: If this sounds like you, let’s begin a dialogue. Please email your resume along with a cover letter to HR@vocalocity.com. All information will be held in confidence. Vocalocity is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran’s status, or disabilities. We look forward to hearing from you.