- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Clarity Commerce
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Duluth, GA
- Compensation: 50,000 to 60,000
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Entry Level Software Engineer
Solution Development, Delivery & Support
• Understands technical and functional design requirements.
• Writes functional and design specifications that implement the requirements defined by Clarity or our customers for simple functions and programs.
• Designs, codes, debugs and tests technical solutions that match the functional and design specifications.
• Able to work alone to plan, formulate and conduct unit tests of programs, correct errors and re-test to achieve quality standards
• Writes effective and well-structured code consistent with best practices standards.
• Understands fundamental performance strategies and tactics and employs them to achieve optimal system performance.
• Participates in code reviews.
• Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
• Documents all work in accordance with Clarity development standards and processes.
• Works with QA and Project Management to ensure smooth development life cycle through transition to the retailer.
• Perform support and maintenance on current and, where appropriate, legacy code for warranty and maintenance.
• Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
• Understands the necessity of and contributes to development process and coding standards.
• Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
• Understands relational database concepts.
• Demonstrates proficiency with physical and logical database design.
• Writes effective stored procedures.
• Possesses demonstrated work experience with at least one relational database management system.
• Demonstrates proficiency in at least one structured programming language.
• Reads and understands XML schemas.
• Understands client server and Internet systems architectures.
• Demonstrates familiarity with object and component methodology and technology.
• Understands remote method/object invocation technologies (e.g. DCOM, Web Services, RMI) and how to apply them effectively.
• Understands, produces, and can develop using various modelling paradigms (e.g. UML, ER, COM, state flow).