- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: CardioMEMS, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $30-$50 hour
- Contact Information
- Name: John Mills
- Phone: 678.651.2351
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://CardioMEMS.com
March 15, 2013
Assist in the design, development, testing and documentation of software for a medical electronic readout device for a passive implantable pressure sensor.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development of future products by designing software and firmware to meet given performance criteria.
- Prototype, test, and troubleshoot new designs.
- Document the software design per CardioMEMS’ ISO 13485 quality system and FDA requirements.
- Research processors and interface with vendors.
- Assist and support other employees and teams as necessary.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- C language and Linux experience required.
- Education/ work experience equivalent to BS in Electrical/Software Engineering degree.
- Tcl/Tk, DSP, LabVIEW and FPGA experience preferable.
- Embedded systems experience required.
- Comfortable with electrical schematics and hardware troubleshooting.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Must be comfortable with working alone or in groups on a wide variety of tasks.
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org