- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Liaison Technologies
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Contact Information
- Name: Blake Price
- Phone: 770.778.5790
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.liaison.com/
Liaison Technologies is a software technology company located in Alpharetta, GA focused on delivering innovative data integration and data management solutions to its customers, including providers, payers, life sciences (pharmaceutical and bio-technology) and health information exchange (HIE/RHIO) organizations.
Liaison is looking to immediately fill a full-time position for an Associate Software Engineer to enhance existing Java/J2EE/NoSQL application components and to build new ones, and to collaborate with other team members on the design and development of new applications focused on health care. This position will assist with design, documentation and implementation of applications handling healthcare data.
In addition to excellent software development skills, this position requires a self-motivated individual that can work and think independently. You should have good verbal and written communication skills, and a teamwork frame of mind.
- Develop and maintain Java/JEE web services, web applications, and back-end systems.
- Work with teams as well as alone on development projects as assigned as they pertain to the Healthcare Data Management solution family.
- Design and develop product capabilities based on stories, industry specification, or refactoring of existing capabilities
- Work on maintenance issues and projects to help maintain overall product quality.
- Incorporate quality into all aspects of the product development lifecycle. This includes considerations for automated unit test coverage and continuous integration.
- Play a positive role in maintaining Liaisons’ high customer satisfaction rating. This involves timely resolution of customer service requests and assisting with customer implementations.
- Pro-actively identify ways to improve the products and our processes, and help make them the best.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience developing software using Java or other object-oriented programming language
- Familiarity with NoSQL and/or traditional SQL databases
- Experience working with a team on a software development project
- Able to communicate complex technical issues in a clear, concise manner, both orally and in written communication
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Development tools: Eclipse, Ant or Maven, source control tools such as Git or Subversion
- Java EE technologies including: EJBs, Servlets, JSPs, JMS, JSON, JAXB, Persistence frameworks, JFC, JBoss Seam
- Experience with SOAP-based, and RESTful services (JAX-WS, JAX-RS)
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with JEE app servers and Java servlet containers including JBOSS and Tomcat
- Familiarity with continuous build and automation environments such as Jenkins
- Strong understanding of data structures, grammars, and parsing algorithms
- Understanding of canonicals, semantics, and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with threaded programming
- A proven ability to innovate and learn new technologies.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team, working with other developers as well as testers.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org