- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: CRT ProSearch
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Compensation: Excellent Base + Bonus
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Liz Funke
- Phone: 804.767.4374
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 804-767-4374 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://crtprosearch.com/jobs.html
Our client in Richmond is expanding their presence in the US and are currently adding to their team of Software Engineers.
Our client is a global leader in contact center and CRM integration with nearly 20 years of experience. Powering owner contact centers and customer interactions for companies around the globe through certified products and unparalleled expertise. Their products allow businesses to more effectively manage all types of customer relations while delivering superior levels of customer service and improving productivity.
- Do you have C++ training? If yes, you could be the top contender for this position.
How you will showcase your skills:
Working with their team of engineers, you will help to enhance the functionality of their core products, prototype new software components, and provide support for existing products.
The job offers rewarding and exciting careers working with advanced and cutting edge technologies to build their robust products for some of the largest companies in the world.
What you will bring to this position:
-At a minimum, formal training in C/C++ and C#
- The demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Customer service experience
- BS or MS degree with formal training in computer programming and object oriented concepts
- Working knowledge of .NET Remoting and/or Web Services
-The ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment
- A deep desire to learn and prove analytical skills, along with the ability to mulit-task and think independently.
- Familiarity with CTI and/or CRM solutions(particularly Salesforce, Seibel, or SAP) is a plus
Our client offers a highly competitive base salary plus a bonus and above average benefits along with a positive and casual working environment.
Plus these extra perks:
You will find a unique working environment that combines the advantages of a small business with strong alignments to large international organizations. This combination creates an exciting and fast-paced working environment with access to cutting-edge technology. Our highly competitive benefits package promotes career development and job satisfaction.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Performance-based bonus plan
• 401K/profit sharing program
• Generous PTO
• Talented, diverse work group sharing ideas and knowledge
• Time off to Volunteer
• Casual dress code
• Team building activities
• Training/career development opportunities
• Paid holidays
So, if you have C++ training, apply posthaste!
How to Apply: To Apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Liz Funke email@example.com