- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Jackson, MS
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Harper Maddox, CS '02
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 800 Woodlands Pkwy, Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Website: http://leadify.net
Leadify is a fast growing startup that is solving tough marketing problems. We’re off to a great start, growing profitably at 15% month with closed deals from HomeAway, Match.com and other large brands. As one of our first engineering hires, you’ll build our company and products from the ground up. You'll also get to work with Chief Product Officer, Harper Maddox, a fellow GT grad (CS '02).
What you’ll do
- Focus on one of our technologies
- Allow our staff to deploy messages on major social channels
- Learn from the results of our messaging using powerful analytics
- Social Messaging
- Populate the graph using web scraping and natural language processing
- Give users great tools for curating the graph
- Listen to social networks, analyze the data and present an organized report on keywords, trends and leads
- Solve hard problems. You’ll think up new ways to gather social information, analyze the data and present it in a way that provides value to our customers
- And, of course, you’ll take out the trash. We fix bugs ASAP and deploy daily.
Who we’re looking for
- Someone who loves to code. Have you programmed as a hobby? Do you get nervous and frustrated at the thought of losing an internet connection? Then, you’re one of us!
- A self-starter that can get stuff done with little supervision.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup where you’ll never run out of things to do
- Someone who thrives in an unstructured, flexible work-schedule environment
How to Apply: Interested? Check out http://leadify.net and send us your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Bonus: We'd love to hear about any interesting software you've built.