- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Software Engineer I – Consumer Engagement
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Shaun Austin/Jenna Crisp
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Shaun Austin & Jenna Crisp: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.careerbuilder.com
What we need from you…
· A passion for bringing your visions to reality through code; Understanding of Object Oriented required, knowledge of MVC is an added plus
· Participate and contribute to a culture of learning, collaboration and innovation; we expect you communicate effectively by leaving eloquent comments on pull requests, and like to use dry erase markers to enhance discussions. Peer review is vital to our Rails development workflow
· Ability to immediately step in as an Individual contributor, but also the willingness to share ideas and help other Software Engineers as we migrate from our legacy platform to Ruby on Rails
· Demonstrated ability to earn your teammates' trust and respect through clear, honest, and helpful communication.
in Computer Science or related field
When you're focused on the goal, not the path – you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder.com is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
· Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
· Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
· Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor’s and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
· $400 Annual Reimbursement for Wellness Activities, including your gym membership!
· 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2 year vesting schedule!
· Five Star Company Paid Trips-if you hit your numbers, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
How to Apply: Send your cover letter and resume to Technical Recruiters Shaun Austin & Jenna Crisp: firstname.lastname@example.org