- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Careerbuilder.com is looking for an entry-level or junior software
engineer interested in joining our development team to help ensure the
stability, reliability, and performance of our platform.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer include:
· Using a mix of Microsoft (ASP.NET, AJAX, VB.NET, C#.NET, Microsoft SQL Server), Cloud, and Open source(Linux, Ruby, Nginx, Graphite, etc.) technologies
· Staying abreast of industry tools and best practices
· Interfacing with business product managers and other technology teams to gather requirements and implement solutions
· Monitor application utilization trends to address performance bottlenecks
· Participating in daily team meetings to discuss the previous day’s accomplishments, the goals of the coming work day, and any roadblocks you may be experiencing
· Completed or nearing completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
· 1-2 years of Software/Application development experience (school and project experience)
· Experience with web development of large-scale distributed systems and complex application architectures are a big plus
· Strong working knowledge and understanding of OOA/D concepts and coding algorithms
· Understanding and knowledge in an Agile development environment
· Basic working knowledge of SQL
· Ability to code in at least one object oriented language (Java, C++, C#, .Net, etc.)
· Ability to support the acquisition platform during off-hours
· Strong written and oral communication skills
When you're focused on the goal, not the path – you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder.com is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
· Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
· Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
· Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor’s and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
· $400 Annual Reimbursement for Wellness Activities, including your gym membership!
· 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2 year vesting schedule!
· Five Star Company Paid Trips-if you hit your numbers, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Not Ready to Apply? JOIN OUR COLLEGE NETWORK: College Network
How to Apply: Send resume to Shaun and Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org