- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: AdStage, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Contact Information
- Name: Jason Wu
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.adstage.io/jobs
AdStage is a well-funded startup, based in San Francisco, that is changing the online ad space by building powerful, intelligent, and easy-to-use tools to help businesses advertise across Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn from a single interface. We've raised $1.4 million in funding from investors such as Freestyle Capital, Quest Venture Partners, Dave McClure/500 Startups, Digital Garage, and XG Ventures. We also recently won the Best Business award at the 2013 LAUNCH Festival and were featured on a number of tech blogs, including PandoDaily, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, andTheNextWeb.
We are looking for candidates who want to have accountability as well as product ownership, value our early stage, and understand the requirements that go with being in an early startup. For developers, this means clean, reusable code, high standards, and test-driven development are a must. Interns will have ample opportunity to grow and develop skills in their areas of interest, from front-end development to scaling web infrastructures and machine learning. Each intern will have a full-time engineer as a mentor as well as weekly code reviews in order to get feedback and learn best practices.
Skills & Requirements
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Passion for learning, entrepreneurial spirit, and ability to work independently
- Experience with MVC frameworks, preferably Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge of standards-based web technologies, including XML, JSON, and SOAP
- Experience with testing frameworks, e.g. RSpec 2, Cucumber, and JUnit, is a plus
- Experience with parallel computing or machine learning is a plus
Top interns will have the opportunity to convert to full-time software engineer positions ($6-9k/month and >0.5% equity)!
How to Apply
If you're interested in working with us to change the world, one advertiser at a time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Links to past work
- Github/Stack Overflow Profiles
How to Apply: email