- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Dublin,CA
Requirements (We value intelligence and curiosity over experience. So if you are smart and eager to learn, let's talk):
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, or within about 1 year to graduate
- Proven excellence in algorithms, database, at least 1 programming language (e.g. PHP/Ruby/Python/Node.js/Scala/Java), and HTML5
- Experience building HTTP-based API (e.g. REST/SOAP) and web front-end, or iOS/Android apps
- Have built a full web site or software on your own that are actually used by people to solve real problems (not absolutely required but a big plus)
- Go-getter who can pick up any new skills quickly (e.g. to learn a whole new programming language in 1 - 2 days) to accomplish whatever tasks needed
- Commitment to deliver on time and stay for the duration of the internship
- Understand Chinese & English
- Entrepreneurship experience a plus
- Develop core product & features for 2RedBeans web site or mobile apps
- Follow-on bug fixes, enhancements, and new features over multiple releases
- Work closely with product designer and other developers on materializing the product and integration with other parts of our system
Interested parties may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume, transcript, and references to any past work that demonstrates your accomplishments whenever possible.
Note: Job location is Dublin, CA. We provide free housing for the duration of the internship if relocation is needed.
How to Apply: Interested parties may contact email@example.com. Please include your resume, transcript, and references to any past work that demonstrates your accomplishments whenever possible.