- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Software Engineer (Java - Security)
Company: Liaison Technologies
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Lori Jenkins
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.liaison.com
Software Engineer (Java - Security)
Liaison Technologies is a software technology company located in Alpharetta, GA focused on delivering innovative data security, data integration, and data management solutions to its customers.
Liaison is looking to immediately fill a full-time position for an entry-level or mid-level Software Engineer to enhance existing Java/J2EE application components, and to collaborate with other team members on the design and development of new on-premise and cloud-based applications focused on data encryption and tokenization
Protect™ is Liaison’s flagship data tokenization product. Protect TaaS™ is Liaison’s flagship tokenization as a service solution.
Work with teams as well as alone on development projects as assigned as they pertain to the Protect™ product family.
Design and develop product capabilities based on stories, industry specification, or refactoring of existing capabilities
Work on maintenance issues and projects to help maintain overall product quality.
Incorporate quality into all aspects of the product development lifecycle. This includes considerations for automated unit test coverage and continuous integration.
Play a positive role in maintaining Liaisons’ high customer satisfaction rating. This involves timely resolution of customer service requests and assisting with customer implementations.
Pro-actively identify ways to improve the products and our processes, and help make them the best.
Although there will be some supervision with this position, you will be expected to demonstrate the ability to work independently to overcome even the most complex challenges.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Proficient in Java development (prior work/project experience a plus)
- Experience developing with one or more Java UI frameworks. Includes knowledge of user-experience programming and methodologies.
- Experience working with REST and SOAP-based Web Services
- Understanding of overall security concepts and domains including but is not limited to digital signatures, encryption, and authentication.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
Additional Recommended Skills
- Development tools: Eclipse, Ant or Maven, source control tools such as CVS or Subversion
- Strong understanding of data structures, grammars, and parsing algorithms
- SQL, Oracle, Hibernate, Database Management
- User Interface Design and Development, Swing, DHTML, AJAX
- Experience with threaded programming
- Familiarity with J2EE app servers and Java servlet containers including JBOSS
- CISSP, MCSE, CCNA, CEH, and/or SANS GIAC certifications are a plus
- Experience with 3rd party security products
- A proven ability to innovate and learn new technologies.
- Ability to work with large development teams - globally dispersed, as well as work in small teams.
- Good communication skills.
Liaison Technologies offers competitive pay and a generous benefit package to all of our full time employees. Benefits are effective on the first day of employment for full time employees and include medical and dental plans subsidized by the company, 401K matching, PTO, and STD/LTD. In addition, the company also has an annual bonus program for all non-commissioned full time employees.
Liaison Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Liaison technologies not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
How to Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org