- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Juniper Networks
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Contact Information
- Name: Kevin Qin
- Phone: 408.936.4840
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.juniper.net
Juniper Networks is
recruiting for highly motivated self starters to join Security Business Unit.
We are looking for strong New College Grads to support our various
business activities for the company.
Design and develop software for network security products & solutions
- Strong TCP/IP and networking fundamentals, L4-L7 concepts
- Have packet analyzing/decoding skills; Good experience of using packet analyzers like tcpdump, ethereal, Sniffer etc
- Strong interests in Network & Content Security
- Strong coding skills in C in LINUX/UNIX/BSD
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem structuring and solving skills
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Good team player, Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- A highly motivated "self-starter" with a can-do attitude and strong desire to have a positive impact
MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work—their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to help change the world...
How to Apply: Please send resume to Kevin Qin: firstname.lastname@example.org