- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Contact Information
- Name: Jeremy Haile
- Phone: 404.915.8416
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.sideqik.com
We’re looking for software engineers to join our core product development team. You’ll have the opportunity to build easy-to-use software that solves complex problems for our users. We’re looking for strong software engineers with good fundamentals that are comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile (and fun) environment.
The following are some technologies we use, but we’re always evolving and focus on using the best tools for the job:
- Ruby on Rails
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Amazon AWS
- Self-starter who is motivated to learn and continuously improve
- Desire to build something that will touch hundreds of thousands of people
- Discipline to get the job done and motivated to find solutions
- Great culture fit who wants to work with a team of smart, fun people
- Mad ping pong skills
Sideqik is a small, but fast growing company in Atlanta, GA. We’re looking for talented, passionate individuals that have an entrepreneurial spirit and are comfortable wearing a lot of hats. If you like learning new things, solving complex problems and want to help make decisions that have a real impact, you’ll love working with us.
- We pride ourselves on having a positive, self-starting and supportive culture.
- We don’t just work with each other; we look out for each other. We believe in leading with love and serving others. When you join team Sideqik, we want you to swing for the fences and help your teammates get there too.
- We’re extremely involved in growing the Atlanta startup community. Get ready to meet a ton of new friends and help change the world.
We offer some of the best benefits in Atlanta:
- Office at Atlanta Tech Village, the epicenter of Atlanta entrepreneurial activity
- No vacation tracking – when you need a break, take a break
- Results-focused – it’s about getting your work done, not when or where you get It done
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Start-up environment – you’ll work on things that really make a difference
- Strong culture with loads of opportunity
- All you can eat snacks and drinks
- Free lunch Fridays
- Shared office playlist – there will be music, so bring your tunes
- Games, fun, parties, nerf guns & more
How to Apply: If this sounds like you, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d be an awesome fit for the job and where you think you’ll add the most value. Please include your resume (links to Github and LinkedIn are good too).