- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Ultimate Software
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: Competitive
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
What does your career look like in 5 or 10 years?
Are you just a number in a large company where your voice doesn’t matter and your innovative ideas and personality are insignificant? Are you working all hours of the day and feel like you can’t get home to enjoy time with your friends and family?
That doesn’t sound like fun to US….
At Ultimate Software, we are a large company based in Weston, FL that truly puts its’ People First. We’ve got a unique company culture and many great perks such as a basketball court in the lobby of our Headquarters, and a massage therapist and wellness coach on staff. At Ultimate, your voice matters – we want to hear and implement your ideas, use cutting edge technologies, and continuously improve our cloud-based HR Management application. All the while, wanting you to have fun at work, enjoy our monthly free ice cream days, and spend valuable time away from work enjoying life in beautiful Miami area. For these reasons, as well as many more, Ultimate Software ranked # 20 in FORTUNE’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work for in America for 2014.
We are seeking ambitious engineers to join our prestigious TechSTARS program as paid interns, Co-Ops, part time, or for recent graduates as temps or full-timers. Our TechSTAR program is not your average internship experience - as a member on the team, you will be working alongside some of the most talented software engineers and architects in the industry doing the same work they do, with daily mentoring and code reviews. The # 1 reason for our internship program is to fill full-time jobs.
These openings are offered year-round. The positions are paid and are located in two locations: our headquarters in Weston, Florida a suburb of Miami, and we also have a potential for internships in our Atlanta office. The amount you can learn on this Development Team is difficult to beat anywhere in America! If you are one of the brightest and most ambitious amongst your peers, please apply today.
Check out our TechSTAR Internship in this video: http://youtu.be/WWhqteSRqzk
Interested students who want more details on our Internships & Careers, PLEASE email Alton_Gaines@ultimatesoftware.com with your resume.
- · Participate in Code reviews with software architects
- · Use cutting agile software development methodologies such as Kanban, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment,
- · Work in agile teams, using cutting edge tools and methodologies to create high quality software
- · Work in areas such as Software Architecture, Software Testing Tools Development, Custom Code Development, Software Feature Development, Software Deployment, Cloud/DevOps Engineering, User Experience
- · Receive mentoring from Senior Developers, Software Architects, and Software Test Architects
- · Work with multiple teams, continuing to learn new tools and pick up new skills, while exploring new areas of the system
- · Passion for Software Engineering
- · High Talent Level for Software Engineering
- · Object Oriented Programming
- · Understanding of SQL
- · Focus and Drive
- · Teamwork attitude
- · Past history of performing at a high level
- · Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- · High degree of organizational skills
- · Team Player
- · Detail oriented
- · Innovative
How to Apply: Interested students who want more details on our Internships & Careers, PLEASE email Alton_Gaines@ultimatesoftware.com with your resume.