- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Santa Barbara, CA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Jenny Bernal
- Phone: 805.243.0927
- Email: Jenny@rightscale.com
- Website: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp
Are you a curious, restless individual with a passion for quality? Do you enjoy working in teams and 1:1 with developers and consider yourself an equal member of any team? Are you are a coder who writes automation test suites and creates tools that help you test smarter? If you can answer yes to these questions, RightScale would love to talk with you. We have an immediate opening for a Software Test Engineer.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Work closely with product managers and development engineers to understand features stories and create robust comprehensive test strategies to verify functionality
· Perform acceptance testing of new features as part of a story-driven Agile development process
· Utilize state of the art agile programming techniques to develop and enhance our Web UI test automation framework and coded functional/regression test suites.
· Participate in production release deployment verification.
The ideal candidate has a Technical Background and Experience that includes:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with Selenium based Web UI automation frameworks.
· 1 - 3 years of general Quality Assurance experience.
· 1 - 3 years of solid Object Oriented programming experience, knowledge of Ruby a plus
· 1 - 3 years’ experience in at least one scripting language. (i.e. Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc)
· Experience with configuration management such as Git, CVS, or Subversion
All candidates are expected to possess the following skill set:
· Self-starting learner who thrives under pressure and enjoys success
· Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills
· Dedication to individual development, challenging teamwork, and new technology
· Flexibility in a dynamically growing/evolving company
RightScale is a great place to work and we are looking for only the best.
How to Apply: To apply please click on the link below: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RIGHTSCALE&cws=1&rid=458