- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Kevin Miesel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Kevin Meisel Associate, HR Consultant email@example.com
- Website: http://zuora.com
This position is well suited for individuals with computer science majors, or a related major, that includes a substantial programming / software development curriculum.
Zuora is a hot, venture backed startup pioneering the subscription billing industry, with an impressive customer list that includes HP, Dell, Financial Times, Reed Business Information and Box.net. Zuora is built from the ground up by SaaS industry visionaries and veterans from salesforce.com, WebEx, Accenture and Oracle and our investors include Benchmark Capital, Shasta Ventures, Index Ventures and Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.com. Here at Zuora we pride ourselves on having the best customers, the most impressive investors, the most comprehensive ecosystem, and the only true SaaS based application leading the subscription economy.
Our fast-paced SaaS organization is based in Redwood City, CA and we currently growing rapidly worldwide. We are searching for a high energy, results-oriented, Solution Consultants, with the ability to design, develop and deploy custom solutions for our clients. This position requires very strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with end-users, fellow developers, members of the Zuora Professional Services, and technical and non-technical management teams.
- Designing, developing and implementing high-quality code in order to meet project expectations and deadlines.
- Independently completing development projects through all life cycle phases (Java, PHP, Ruby, .Net and Python)
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the area of subscription billing
- Working on several, concurrent projects, which could include coding and design, coordinating new releases, or documenting projects.
- Developing and testing programs that are easily maintainable.
- Working with your Solution Architect and other team members to ensure proper application of all phases of the systems development life cycle (SDLC), and that completion dates are met.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related major that includes a substantial programming / software development curriculum.
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least a 3.0 and a 3.2 in your major.
- Experience in an Agile development environment preferred.
- Solid understanding of object oriented technologies to develop software applications.
- Ability to accurately scope, plan and estimate level of effort for tasks, with appropriate balance of risk and effort
- Demonstrated strength with complex problem decomposition
- Ability to work well with a team of highly talented software professionals in a rapid development environment
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High level of dependability
- US work authorization; sponsorship is not available
- APEX quoting experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
This is a potential contract to perm opportunity.
Please apply online at the link below.
How to Apply: Applying Please apply online at the link below. http://hire.jobvite.com/Jobvite/Job.aspx?m=nHDZvlwE&j=o6KlXfwS