- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: SimplePart; Triple Threat Software
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $45,000 to $85,000 DOE
- Contact Information
- Name: Michael Oki
- Phone: 404.313.2020
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Careers@triplethreatsoftware.com
- Website: http://www.simplepart.com
SQL Server Developer/DBA
Our high-energy business in Decatur is looking for a SQL Server Developer/DBA to join the team. We're self-funded, profitable, and growing quickly. We've doubled our business the past 3 years running and are on pace to do so again.
This position is ideal for a candidate with existing coding or database experience who is looking to build on their skill-set. If you're a true database person, someone who loves exploring data, experimenting with new techniques and technologies, learning and building new things—you’ll fit right in here. This is a hands-on position where there's always something to learn and something to build, so you'll never be bored. You'll be responsible for database systems that power the core website engine, control panels, reporting data warehouse, offline metadata generation, third-party information exchange and source catalog integration.
The strongest candidates will be able to show us:
• A solid track record of schema design.
• Experience with T-SQL programming (stored procedures, functions, etc.)
• Experience with performance tuning and data manipulation (ETL).
• Experience with production OLTP support.
• Experience working with very large databases.
• Exposure to a range of programming and database languages.
• Experience with high-availability, online commerce, and data warehousing/BIS will help.
• Experience with Access, MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, FoxPro, Dbase, etc is a plus.
The role is best suited for:
• An independent and creative coder who enjoys tackling challenging technical problems.
• A good multi-tasker who is comfortable prioritizing time between multiple projects.
• An individual with a mind for developing secure, defensive, self-governing code.
• A developer comfortable with a busy, performance-sensitive 24/7 environment.
• An individual who works well in a collaborative, flexible, low-structure setting in a small company.
We try to keep things agile, fast-paced, and fun here, so be sure that your cover letter introduces yourself and gives us an idea of your personality (a passion for cars or motorcycles is a plus). Please include salary requirements when you send your application.
SimplePart provides car dealers with a turn-key solution for selling parts online. This includes a hosted catalog of OE parts and images, custom-built search technology, eCommerce platform, and associated SEO/SEM/Partner marketing services. The data we work with includes a comprehensive catalog of OE auto parts made for vehicles sold in the US in the last forty years—terabytes of information. Our platform includes natural language processing, learning systems, dynamic content generation, inverted search technology and advanced metadata-based navigation—all provided through the Microsoft technology stack. We serve a worldwide user base of more than 1 million monthly unique visitors, and 4 million daily pageviews.
Responsibilities for this FULL TIME W2 position will be with our SimplePart product line. We offer company-paid health/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation, relaxed dress code, fun company culture, flexible hours and a great office location in Decatur. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters please.
How to Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.