- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Nuesoft Technologies
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Use your experience to guide the development of the next generation of technologies at Nuesoft. Participate in a team-driven development for mobile android platforms by conducting full range of software engineering tasks including coding, testing, and documentation for an N-tier object-oriented medical practice management application.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2-5 years experience developing and deploying iOS and/or Android applications
- Proven development experience in Android development – with some apps to your name
- Familiarity with JSON and XML based web service
- Experience with Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa, the iPhone SDK and Interface Builder – is desirable but not required.
- Custom web based application development a plus
- Ability to take ownership and work independently
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members
How to Apply: Please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name along with "Sr. Android Developer" in the email subject line.