- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Janna Tucker
- Phone: 770.346.7226
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.synergishr.com
Senior Mobile iOS Developer
Contract to Perm or Direct Hire
Pay Rate during contract: 53/hr with benefits
Salary Range: 85-100K
Location: North Atlanta
Please consider this opportunity to join a Fortune 500 corporation and work in an in-house mobile development team. The work environment is creative, exciting and though you're working for a huge company, they've located the mobile development team in a small building that has an agency/more intimate feel - working along side product managers, designers, and architects.
The Senior Mobile iOS Developer will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting enhancements for our client's Native iOS applications. The Senior Developer will work with internal development project teams, serve as an iOS development expert and be a key contributor to our rapidly growing mobile business. This role will collaborate with a diverse group of architects, quality analysts, designers, developers and product managers to deliver robust mobile solutions that showcase our brand. An ideal candidate has a foundation in object-oriented design, strong testing skills, and prior experience with agile methodologies.
A few keys to the position:
• Experience with large scale enterprise level apps, as opposed to apps independently launched in app store
• Strong knowledge of integrating apps with API's and third party vendors
• Communication is key as they will be presenting to executives
• Five years of experience developing for the web, with 1-2 years of mobile/tablet experience
• Strong testing skills and prior experience with agile methodologies
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
• Has strong understanding of major iOS Design & Development paradigms spanning User Experience (native, HTML 5/Webkit), data ingestion, analytics, web services (REST & JSON), etc.
• Executes complete life cycle for complex application components based on functional requirements; considers device capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• 5-8+ years of software development experience
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years experience with mobile applications (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile)
• 1+ years experience with Objective-C, C#, C++, or Java
• Experience with Subversion, SQL, XML, JSON and Web Services
• Proficient in fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience building complex iOS Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers.
How to Apply: Please email resumes to email@example.com