- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: 12.50 to 14.00
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
Department: Enterprise Information Systems
Division: Office of Information Technology
Hourly Rate: 12.50 to 14.00
This position will provide assistance in the installation, operation and maintenance of desktops. Successful candidates should be able to:
· Work well with general instructions on routine work and work collaboratively with colleagues on new or complex assignments.
· Customer service will be a critical success factor for this position as it will interact on a consistent basis with users within the unit and may include management, faculty, and staff personnel.
· Will also be responsible to Resolve or escalate incident reports and document them via Trouble Ticket system.
Duties may include the installation, maintenance, and upgrade to workstations and peripheral hardware and software as well as respond to and resolve user issues with desktop, applications and server related problems. This position will have primary responsibility to ensure documentation on installed applications is maintained for all desktop software/applications. Position will work closely with office users and providing excellent customer service in support of desktop issues and applications. This role will also be responsible to maintain/troubleshoot office related equipment and applications such as copiers, fax machines, printers, building access system and email accounts.
Required qualifications include:
· Knowledge and proficiency with standard Windows operating systems and applications
· Familiarity with Mac OSX and Microsoft Office
· Excellent customer service skills, in person as well as on telephone
· Ability to work well independently and as a member of the team
· Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical concepts
· Ability to multitask
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· A strong desire to learn
Please email resume to:
How to Apply: Current GT or USG students please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com